Support is a very important point for me, but there are some rules you need to follow and what’s included in the free support! Please read these rules carefully before creating a new ticket!
- I am giving support via an own ticket system. If you have a problem with one of my items, I always need to see it online by myself. Please explain the problem shortly and provide an URL where I can see the problem. If you have a problem in the wordpress admin, I need your wp login as well. NO ONLINE EXAMPLE = NO SUPPORT CAN BE GIVEN!!!!
- Customizations are not free and are not included in the free support. It’s very annoying to get a bad rating when customers think I am going to set up custom item for their needs for free. The Purchase of an item does entitle the buyer to any extra work. When you are not sure if a feature is included, please ask me before you purchase.
- I take feature requests very seriously and believe they are positive inputs which help me to improve my products. I write feature requests on my to-do list, if I think that this feature is requested by the community. If you have an individual feature request, that could only be used for your business, please understand that I cannot include it.
- All items coming with documentation, that can be found online. Before creating a ticket, PLEASE take time to read the documentation and try to find the solution there first. Many questions can be answered with careful reading of the documentation.
- I will only support my products. I will not fix issues of other plugins or themes. If there is a problem with another product you have to contact the author of the product. It is not possible for me to assist you with other company’s products.
- If you change the item’s code, please understand that I can not give support when you ran into an issue, that’s caused by the code changes.